Sabtu, 9 April 2011

hye there!!...:D ..tis is our sweet memory at taman tamdun terengganu..
i miss this moment!...our pink day..wink2...:)

.i'm start writting my blog again..(oppss!..not my blog..his blog..:))..i'm only his share partner..hehe...sharing is good..:)..last mont..i went to KUALA TERENGGANU..emmm..i love this place very much!..second time..i went there by bus..i'm alone..:)..(takut jgak)..huhu..8 hours waiting in bus...hoho..finally...i'm arrived..alhamdulilah...i met him..very handsome..cute..(jgn kembang lbh2 ea en.hazhizh)..hehe...
this is my friend...my bestfriend...my good friend...n my love..:)...tq very much coz take care of me..my sweet memory wif u...
this is me!...nice photo right??..heheh...my love took this picture..TQ dear!...insyallah u will become a pro photographer...and...i'm your model that u can't find like me..hahah...i like to hear that u said...sayang..awk model abg plg abg cantik n abg syg..haha...tq dear...
Kalo ade jodoh xkemana kita syg..:)...Pray for our success di dunia & akhrt

i dont know what i want to write..:)

i just want to say....sayang kamu...:)..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan